New Audio Recording

recording

Share Button

May 11 Team – Holding at 14

The weather on Denali has been challenging this season, but this team sounds very happy. Let’s hope the weather changes so they can make their way to high camp.

recording

Share Button

May 20 Team – On The Kahiltna Glacier at 7,800′

Joe Butler calls in from 7,800’. This team made great time and enjoyed some curry for dinner. With snow and rain in the forecast today and tomorrow they are watching the weather closely. If it improves they will cache food & fuel just below 11,000′.

recording

Share Button

May 6 Team – Heading Downhill

The weather above 14,000′ is often harsh and dictates if a team can safely move up on Denali. Today Seba and the crew made a tough decision.  With more high winds and snow in the forecast, the team will make their way down towards basecamp.

recording

Share Button

New Audio Recording

recording

Share Button

New Audio Recording

recording

Share Button

May 11 Hvitserk Team

My Norwegian is about as good as my Dutch, which means almost non-existent.  We have climbers from many countries on Denali at the moment, and I am guessing that this post is from our Norwegian team.  If I am wrong, please let me know!  Thanks!! The team is at 14,200′ and today they back carried…