HONEY BADGERS HOLDING AT 16,200 FT

Yesterday the Rib team rested and hydrated, waiting for a break in the weather. Marty reported high winds and new snow, but also a positive change in barometric pressure which may indicate improving weather. If things look good today, Tuesday, the team will mobilize and start heading up.

Here’s Marty:

recording

Share Button