June 2 West Buttress team waiting for weather window at High Camp

Most of the updates we’ve received today from the mountain have come in a bit scratchy and unclear, or cut out entirely. We’re unable to tell exactly which climber is calling in this update. If you have an idea, please let us know in the comments! To the best of our knowledge, she is calling in on behalf of the June 2 Denali West Buttress team, who have been in High Camp for two days patiently waiting for a weather window, ready to head for the summit.

Here’s the update:

Share Button
7 Comments
  1. Natalia Jordan

    That’s pachi!! That’s my beautiful mom! She says they’ll attempt the summit tomorrow and that it’s cold but the view is beautiful and they are all happy and healthy. She also says someone says hi to lucy and that he is thinking of her. All the best to our climbers!

  2. Lucy

    Fingers and toes crossed for weather today and that they can push for the summit!

  3. Monse

    Cariños Pachi!!!❤️

  4. Pip Biegel

    Here is hoping for a successful and safe summit. Good luck to you all and a special hug to my husband Mark. We look forward to your safe return. xx

  5. Neville Meyer

    If the view is good the weather must be better. Hope it is good enough to get to the top. All the best to everyone.
    Nev and Des

  6. Candy Meyer

    Hey Matty! I hope you are not too cold! You are so close to the top – I hope the weather clears and you make it to the top of America! Lv Candy

  7. Claudia

    Ánimo para todo el equipo!! Vamos Pachi que se puede :), Abrazos grandes

Leave Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

clear formSubmit

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.