May 11 Denali Team Dispatch

The team checked in from the 14,200 ft camp where they spent another day hoping for the weather to improve. It was another exceptionally cold night, but the weather is forecasted to improve early next week.

Here’s the call.

Share Button
1 Comment
  1. Maaike Braat

    Hello,
    This call is from Marlies Neefjes (also from The Netherlands but she’s on the May 15 team if I remember correctly) …
    She tells they have been practising fixed rope technique and are hoping for the wind to diminish.
    I assume our guys are also still waiting in 14K camp??
    Regards,
    Maaike

Leave Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

clear formSubmit

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.