Mountain Trip lead guide Brian Muller called in May 8 West Buttress Expedition, who are holding at Camp Three at 14,200′ due to high winds on the ridgeline leading up to High Camp. As the route up from 14-Camp is highly exposed, it’s best to make the move in as close to perfect of conditions that the mountain will allow.
If the high pressure system prevails, the team will be moving up to High Camp at 17,200′ tomorrow! Our fingers are crossed that they can get into position for their summit push.
The message is somewhat garbled, but here’s Brian: