May 12 Team – At 14,200′ Camp

I have not heard from the team as yet this evening, but they did send a check in report from their Spot GPS device, which tells us that they are doing well and also showed that they are still camped at the 14,200′ basin.  Below is a screen shot of their location.

May 12 Team on May 24 2014

Share Button

1 Comment

  1. So, it looks like the May12er’s and the May8ther’s are hunkered down together now. Yes?

    Are both teams waiting to summit, but the weather won’t allow? If the weather breaks, do both teams try and summit at once?

    And will the May16ther’s also end up waiting at this same base camp?

    Just wondering how all of this will work.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Post comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.