Durny called in this afternoon to say they were celebrating the 4th of July by climbing to high camp at 17,200 ft. They left late this morning, waiting to see what the weather was going to do. It was still snowing a bit, but was letting up a bit and the winds were pretty light. It’s a big day moving up to high camp, but now they are in position to go for the summit as soon as they get a good day. We still may get a call tonight from these guys, and I’ll post it if they call again.