December 4 Vinson Team – weather hold until tomorrow

Well, the flight service has told the team that they won’t fly until tomorrow morning, at the earliest.  The winds down on the Union Glacier are still too high to land the Ilushyn aircraft.

Let’s keep our fingers crossed that they can all fly tomorrow!

Share Button
1 Comment
  1. Theresa

    We’re all excited, Chris.

Leave Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

clear formSubmit

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.