May 4 Denali Team Still At 14,200 Feet

Manish called in from the huge basin camp at 14,200′.  The team has been waiting for a break in the weather to move up to high Camp, but waves of precipitation and wind have thus far not given them the opportunity to push high.

If anyone can provide a translation of Manish’s report, I’d sure appreciate it!

Here’s Manish!

Share Button
2 Comments
  1. Kangkan Dutta

    Manish is telling his family that he is well and he is ok. They are experiencing a huge snowfall and facing difficulty

    • Mountain Trip

      Thank you so much!!!

Leave Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

clear formSubmit

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.