Today this team carried loads from their cache near Windy Corner back to their camp in the 14’000′ basin. After that, they took time to practice skills required to climb fixed lines and the ridge to Washburn’s thumb. The next section of the mountain is one of the most technical in terms of climbing and beautiful in terms of surroundings. If this weather holds, the team will move to High Camp within the week. If conditions do not allow this team to move soon, they are in the best possible camp to wait it out. Keep your fingers crossed for clear skies and low winds! Here is an update from them.