May 6 Team – Heading Downhill

The weather above 14,000′ is often harsh and dictates if a team can safely move up on Denali. Today Seba and the crew made a tough decision.  With more high winds and snow in the forecast, the team will make their way down towards basecamp.

recording

Share Button
Leave Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

clear formSubmit

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.