Denali June 23 Team – Bocce Tournament at 11,200′

Nick Aiello called in from the basin camp at 11,200′ to bring us up to date on the team’s strategy for waiting out the storm that has settled in on them for the past couple of days.  Apparently, a Bocce tournament was organized to help pass the time!

The forecast looks like the weather might be improving in the next couple of days, and the team will take advantage of any weather window that presents itself.  Until then, let’s hope that whatever they are using for bocce balls don’t roll down the glacier, out of the basin!

Here’s Nick:


Share Button

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Post comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.