May 5 Team – Day 7 at 14,200′

Steve checked in to give us an update on the team’s waiting at the big basin camp at 14,200′.  They’ve been here a couple of extra days, waiting on the weather to break.  It seems as if the snow has let up, but it is still very, very windy up high.  For a fascinating description of the conditions, please listen to Brian’s update for the May 3rd Team today.

Here’s Steve:

recording

Share Button
1 Comment
  1. Paul Morton

    It was good to hear my brothers voice.Thankyou to my Brother David for finding this.

Leave Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

clear formSubmit

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.