June 4 Team Waiting out the Weather at Camp 3

The June 4 Denali team will need to wait another day for the weather to improve before moving on up to high camp. They were hoping to get up there today, but winds and snow prevented them from moving up to the 17,200 ft camp. They had another day to aclimatize and relax with hopes of moving up tomorrow if the weather cooperates.
Here’s the team with the evening dispatch from 14,200 ft.

Share Button
Leave Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

clear formSubmit

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.