May 21 Team: Second try at the summit, weather once again severe

Climber Trent Thorne called in an update for the May 21 West Buttress team, unfortunately once again back at High Camp after turning back once again from attempting the summit, as storm clouds and high winds rolled in once they reached the top of the Autobahn. The team is hoping that the “third time’s the charm” adage holds true, as they attempt the summit once again today. If the weather once again moves in, the team will likely begin their descent back to Base Camp.

Here’s Trent!
recording

Share Button
Leave Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

clear formSubmit

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.