May 25 Team – Nestled in at 17K

A quick update from the May 25 Team – they are safe and sound at Camp 4 17,200 ft (5242 m)! Everyone is enjoying a much-needed rest day warming up and bedding down in their tents after quite the summit attempt yesterday. The team will hold here until conditions show them what the next best move is. We are hoping for a second weather window that will allow the team to take a second shot to reach the top of the highest peak in North America 20,310 ft (6190 m). Stay tuned!


Share Button


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Post comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.