The June 19 team is heading down the mountain tonight, and if the weather cooperates they hope to be in base camp tomorrow. It’s been an almost perfect trip for them, weather-wise, so let’s hope their luck holds out. They hope to be traveling down thru the lower Kahiltna glacier during the early morning hours while it is frozen for ease of travel. When the snow gets warm and soft it gets harder to walk in, and the bridges over the crevasses become a bit more precarious. If all goes well they could be in Talkeetna for brunch tomorrow!