June 10 Team – Hunkered Down at 11,200′

Lead guide Jacob Schmitz called in to report that the team is doing well and waiting out poor weather at Camp 2. Schmitz reports new snow accumulation of 12″ and snowy/blowy conditions. It sounds like the team is eating well and staying hydrated (coffee!). If the weather settles down, the plan is to move to 14 Camp tomorrow.

denali camp 2

Denali Camp 2


Here’s Jacob:



Share Button

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Post comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.