Telluride Rock Climbing
Our headquarters in Telluride, CO is surrounded by numerous types of rock and all styles of climbing. From single pitch top rope outings to long, multi-pitch, traditional routes that climb up close to a thousand feet of rock, we offer the best in guided Telluride rock climbing. These trips usually consist of half or full days and we can accommodate all levels of experience from the seasoned hardman to families looking for an exciting day in the hills. All of our Telluride rock climbing trips provide the requisite equipment, including helmets, harnesses, any needed gear, and climbing shoes.
We also offer rock climbing courses for people looking to learn the basics or to hone your skills in order to better achieve your personal goals, be they heading off on an endless climbing road trip or scaling the big walls of Yosemite. Route grades in our area run from the very moderate to 5.13 and harder.
Telluride Area Rock Climbing Venues:
- Mill Creek (sport climbs)
- Pipe Line Wall (sport climbs)
- Ophir Wall (everything from top rope to long, multi-pitch)
- Ophir Needles (the essence of alpine rock climbs – long and committing!)
- The Dark Side (trad and sport routes)
- Water Fall Canyon (high alpine sport climbs in a spectacular setting!)
- Sandstone (Crack!) Climbs in the West End